Monday, December 5, 2011

Singing!

My sisters and I are a part of Encore Youth Chorus. This is our second year to be in it and it has been awesome! Chamber is a group that you have to audition for. Michelle and I made it in, but the auditions were really tough. This year Chamber has twelve members. It is more rigorous to be in Chamber because there are more songs to learn and more concerts, but it is very rewarding.

This weekend has been full of singing, singing, singing! We sang Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. It was a lot of fun, but I'm glad to give my voice a break now. =) We sang in Boerne, at the Riverwalk, and a few other places! Here are a few pictures:

Chamber singing at Barnes and Noble for a fundraiser.

 
Encore Youth Chorus, senior choir
Encore Youth Chorus, junior choir

Wearing "Who" hats and singing "Welcome Christmas"!

Our family after the concert on Thursday.

Chamber singing in Boerne.

Chamber

2 comments:

  1. What fantastic experiences you've all had! I'm glad you and Michelle made the Chamber Choir and that all four of you are involved in choir. (BTW, you look so much like your mother in all your photos, sweetheart! She always loved choir so much, and I'm glad you do, too.) The family photo is fantastic! Even the boys look like they belong in a choir somewhere. And, of course, your mom and dad look like the proud parents of an amazing family.

    I love you and can't wait to see you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It has been a fantastic experience! Thanks for commenting.=) I can't wait to see y'all in just a few weeks!!! I love y'all!

    ReplyDelete